This is an interactive workshop. CSS individuals and their family member/support staff will:
- Learn what to do before, during and after any emergency or weather disaster
- Leave the workshop with materials and supplies for the individual in CSS, including a “grab-n-go” backpack with a flashlight, first aid kit and more
- Leave the workshop with a personalized Health and Safety information card for themselves and other COS members/staff that are unable to attend
- Southern Nassau: Wantagh, The Knight’s of Columbus Hall, 1869 Wantagh Ave, Wantagh, NY 11793. Thursday, February 27th, 2:30—4 PM
- Northern Nassau: Brookville, the Patron’s Lounge @ The Tilles Center for the Performing Arts on LIU Post Campus, 720 Northern Boulevard, Brookville, NY 11548 . Tuesday, March 11th, 7—8:30 PM.
Look for more workshops coming soon!
Your name and location where you will attend : EPW@pbscommunityfoundation.org
EPW Details Flyer